- Our pool vacuum was destroyed during the storm. As soon as we replace the motor, we will get the remaining glass out of the pool. We hope to have it open by the weekend.
- The temporary repairs to the Cooling Towers are holding up. The individual condos have air conditioning. The hallways will have limited air for the next 4 to 6 weeks. Please keep your doors closed. I also recommend that you replace your AC filters when you come back.
- If you are having an insurance adjuster inspect your property, please have them copy our office on any damage reports so that we may turn them over to our building adjuster right away. I have spoken to or left messages with owners who have suffered some visible damage. We are not professional adjusters and are not qualified to assess whether or not your condo has suffered any indirect damage from the storm. If you have concerns, please call your insurance company.
- We still have a number of owners who have not submitted their September Quarterly fees. Please have the money in by this Monday or late fees will be applied.
- Make note that the next quarterly fees are due December 1, 2017.
- Attached please find a thank you note from the Marco Island Police Department for allowing them to park a few of their emergency vehicles in our parking garage. Thank you again for all of the kind letters and calls of support we have received since the storm. Without question, Gulfview has the best owners (and renters).
Alan Linardich CAM
The Gulfview Apartments of Marco Island, Inc.